This is to inform all candidates that the Abia State University(ABSU), Uturu has commenced the sale of its post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University is inviting all interested and eligible candidates to its DEGREE PROGRAMMES. The ABSU cut off mark is 140
- Candidates who picked ABSU either as their first or second choice and candidates who wish to pick the institution. See how to change your Institution here.
- Applicants with minimum 2021 UTME score of 140.
- Candidates who passed a minimum of five (5) relevant subjects in their O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB).
- applicants awaiting their o’level results can also apply.
How to Apply for the ABSU Post UTME Form
Before applying, candidates must ensure they meet the above requirements. Having said this, please follow the application steps below:
- Visit the ABSU portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng. Scroll down a bit till you see “prospective students”. Click on “Application Forms” to view the invoice page. Alternative, you can visit the invoice page directly at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration
- On the invoice form, fill in your personal information and enter a valid contact address. Don’t forget to select programme and pick a course.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”.
- Now, visit any of the banks listed below
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
and pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000.00) only.
- Once again, visit the ABSU portal (https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng).
- Click on “Applicant” and then click on “Fill Application Form”.
- On the “Application Form” page, enter your CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER / INVOICE NUMBER.
- Fill the Application Form and upload a clear and recent passport photograph
- Print out a copy of the application form.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date and Venue
The Abia State University post UTME screening exercise will commence from October 12 to October 14, 2021.