Are you up to 16 years old? Do you have credits in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in any of WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB? Are you looking forward to a nursing program?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above questions, then this post is for you. The Akwa Ibom State Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced. You do not need to write JAMB before you apply.
The registration for the Akwa Ibom State Nursing is one of the few Nursing programmes that are still in progress. Most Institutions have already closed their registration for the year.
Hence, we encourage interested candidates to hasten up their applications before the deadline on the 20th of October, 2021.
The entrance examination will take place on the 23rd of October, 2021.
School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- O’level results with a minimum of credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics. The institution accepts only a maximum of Two (2) sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2021 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- Candidates whose O’level results are yet to be released may apply with their schools’ testimonials in the mean time.
- Only candidates with a minimum age of 16 are eligible for admission.
Akwa Ibom Registration fees?
- The Registration fee for indigenous candidates is Five Thousand Naira (N5000) while non-indegenes are to pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7000.00) only.
- The Processing fee is generally Seven Thousand Naira (N7000.00) only.
- Candidates will also pay a Nursing and Midwifery Committee fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500) only.
- Finally, another Five Hundred Naira (N500) for Customized File.
Take the following Documents along with you for Registration
- 3 passport photographs with a coloured background.
- Your O’level result/certificate/school testimonial (Original + Photocopy)
- Your birth certificate (Original + Photocopy)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your State Local Government (Original + Photocopy)
Deadline: Wednesday 20th of October, 2021.
Examination Date: Saturday 23rd of October, 2021.