13.5 C
New York


How To Properly Apply For NOUN Admission In 2022 – See details and requirements

If you want to apply For NOUN Admission in 2022, you are in the right place. You will learn about the school fees, and NOUN offer Nursing

You don’t have access to your JAMB CAPS? This is what you must do

If you don't have access to your JAMB CAPS, then there must be something you are not doing right. The solution to this problem is that you must

How to check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS in 2021

Check your 2021 admission status on the JAMB portal. Learn how to accept or reject your admission. See the full admission list on your portal and

Two O’level Sittings: What they didn’t tell you about it

See the list of schools accepting two olevel sittings. Unilag and Unaad do not. List polytechnics that accept. Combine waec and neco

How to Properly Upload your O’level Result on the JAMB CAPS for Direct Entry and UTME admission

in this post, you are going to learn the way of uploading your result on the jamb caps. candidates using awaiting result need to signup for caps

UNILAG 2021 POST UTME: Read this before taking the UNILAG Computer-Based Test

UNILAG 2021 CBT and the UNILAG Proctor is the test supervisor. To avoid UNILAG post UTME disqualification. Yes, there is repetition of questions. UNILAG post utme question

Change 2021 JAMB Course And Institution The Right Way

If, for one reason or the other, you would like to change your course or institution to another one and you don't know how to go about it, then you are in the right place. Previously we showed you...

Now That You Have Seen Your JAMB Score, What’s Next?

The best way to secure admission is to follow the following instructions. If you scored between 160 and 180 can wisely opt for polytechnic as they accept 160

Latest News

Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Cut-off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session

The general jamb cut off mark is 150. However the cut off for....but this doesn't guarantee admission as JAMB isn't the only deciding factor. to calculate