This is to inform all candidates who took part in the 2021 UTME that the long-awaited Delta State University (DELSU) post UTME form is now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. The DELSU cut off mark is 150
It is worth noting that the post UTME screening is available to candidates who:
- scored a minimum of 150 in the 2021 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- picked LASPOTECH as their first choice in the JAMB registration form. Fortunately, candidates who didn’t pick LASPOTECH can buy the change of institution form and pick the institution as their first or preferred choice.
LASPOTECH post UTME fee and application
Prospective candidates will pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) Only to generate the post UTME virtual PIN. Unfortunately, Payment is non-refundable. Hence, candidates must be sure they are eligible before applying.
Candidates can only pay into any one of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Steps to generate the DELSU Virtual PIN
To generate the virtual PIN. candidates must carefully follow the steps below:
- Visit the DELSU school portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng.
- Then click on “Apply for admission”.
- Click “Start”.
- Select screening exercise and click on “apply”.
- You will see a form where you enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Submit the form and generate your unique PIN .
- Print out this unique PIN you just generated.
- then head over to one of the banks we listed above for online payment.
- Finally, visit the DELSU school portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng once again to complete your registration.
What about the DELSU Biometric Capturing?
For your biometric capturing, please follow the steps below:
- Visit DELSU biometric page at https://delsu.edu.ng/biodownload/index.html.
- There, you will find a couple of zip files. The one you are looking for is the “Delsubio.zip” folder. Click and download it.
- Unzip the folder you just downloaded and open delsubio.exe.
- Enter your surname and your valid JAMB Registration number.
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times.
- Finally, Click on save.
DELSU post UTME registration deadline
The deadline for application is Monday, 11th October 2021. The University application website will close for entries by 6.00 pm that very day.
Important: Prospective candidates should take notice of the following warnings.
- Before purchasing the form, candidates must remember that the DELSU cut off mark is 150.
- The virtual pin expires 6 hours after generating it. Therefore, candidates should ensure they make payment with it immediately.
- candiates must provide a valid email address and phone number. The institution will reach out to them via these contact details for venue and screening date.
For more details, please visit the school website at www.delsu.edu.ng or call the following numbers: 08035466066 and 08036761436.