Are you interested in the DELSU 2023 Post-UTME Registration? Delta State University (DELSU) is a state-owned university in Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. To be eligible for admission, applicants must score at least 150 in JAMB. You can complete your registration and payment online through the school’s website.
Is DELSU 2023 Screening Form Out?
According to the management, registration for the 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise will begin on Tuesday, June 27, 2023. The application fee is NGN2,000, which can be paid using any bank’s ATM card. We encourage you to complete your application before the deadline of 6:00 PM on Friday, July 14, 2023.
List of courses offered at DELSU
DELSU offers a wide range of courses, including:
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE & EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EDUCATION & BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION & CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION & COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION & ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION & FRENCH
- EDUCATION & GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION & HISTORY
- EDUCATION & INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION & MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION & MUSIC
- EDUCATION & PHYSICS
- EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION & RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION & SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE & APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH & LITERARY STUDIES
- FINE ART/FINE & APPLIED ARTS
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY & REGIONAL PLANNING
- GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS & EDUCATION
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTIC & URHOBO
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- NURSERY & PRIMARY EDUCATION
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- OFFICE & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHARMACOLOGY & THERAPEUTICS
- PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
See Also: Yabatech ND Part-Time Form 2023/2024
DELSU screening requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions in order to be admitted:
- Applicants must pick DELSU as their first choice of institution on the JAMB portal. If DELSU is not yet on your portal, please visit the nearest JAMB CBT center to add it.
- a minimum of 5 O’level credits in relevant subjects, including mathematics and English. Two O’level results are also acceptable as long as they contain the relevant subjects.
- applicants must have a minimum score of 150 in the 2023 JAMB.
- applicants must be at least 16 years old.
How to Apply for DELSU Screening
The registration procedure is as follows:
- Go to the DELSU post UTME portal: https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- On the DELSU portal, you will see a ” START ” button. Click on it.
- On the next page, you will see a list of available applications. Select “DELSU SCREENING” from the list.
- Click on the “APPLY” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose your application mode. Select “UTME” and click on “CONTINUE
- Enter your JAMB registration number and date of birth. In the list of courses, select “Delts State University”. Click “Continue”
- You will see a preview of your JAMB score. Confirm it is yours and click “Proceed”
- On the application form, select your faculty and course of choice. Note that your choices will be the same as those on your JAMB portal. Fill out other details on the form and click the “Submit” button.
- On the new page, you will be required to make a payment. The reference number for your payment will be displayed on the page. Copy this reference number, as you will need it to continue your application.
- Click on the “Pay Online Now” button to proceed with the payment. You will be required to pay a sum of N2,000 for the application fee, plus bank charges of N1,000. The total amount payable is N3,000. The only payment option available is the debit card option.
- After paying successfully, you will see your login username and password. Use them to complete your application:
- Upload a clear picture of yourself with a maximum size of 30 kilobytes (KB). If your picture is larger than 30 KB, you can take another one or use an image compressor software to reduce its size. Click “Continue”
- Enter your Olevel details, including your examination type, examination number, and the subject grades
- Fill out your Next of kin’s Name, Phone number, and address. Click on the “NEXT” button to continue
- Fill out your sponsor’s Name, phone number, and address. Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- Submit your application form. You can make edits to any mistakes after submitting. Ensure you print out the form because you must present it on the entrance examination day.
So, there you have it. The application process is a bit lengthy, but it’s actually quite straightforward.
The next time you want to log in to your portal, use your JAMB registration number as your username. Your password, on the other hand, is a combination of your surname and your date of birth. For example, if your surname is Musa and your date of birth is January 12, 2006, your password will be MUSA12012006. I hope this is clear.
DELSU Entrance examination
There will be a screening test and applicants must come take note of the following:
A. come to the venue with a copy of the online application form
C. come along with your original JAMB result slip
2. Friends and Family will not be allowed to enter the premises of the screening exercise.
3. Do not engage in impersonation.
4. candidate must not bring their phones and bags to the screening venue
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is DELSU Acceptance Fee
The acceptance fee is N30,000 for Indigenes and N40,000 for Non-Indigene
Other payments include:
|ID card fee||N500|
How much is the DELSU School fee?:
The school fee depends on the program of study
|Medicine and Surgery||N302,500|
DELSU Post UTME past questions
We have up-to-date Delsu Past questions for all applicants. Leave a comment if you’re interested and we will get in touch with you.