The Delta State Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwife is inviting candidates into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate.
The schools offering this admission include:
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor
Requirements For Admission into Delta State Schools of Nursing
- Interested candidate must have a minimum of 5 (five) O-level (WASSCE, GCE, NECO) credits which includes English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. It is also important to note that o-level results must not be more than two sittings.
- This application is for candidates between the ages of 17 – 25 years. This means that any candidate below the age of 17 and above the age of 25 as at the time of admission will not be considered for admission.
How to make payment for Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
If you an an interested candidate, all you have to do is to pay an Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. You will make this payment into the Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Please note that the N10,000 Entrance Fee is a non-refundable fee.
Where to obtain the Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
Once you have made payment to the above school account details, you can then proceed to get the form. Forms are available in all schools of Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. Ensure you have 2 Passport Photographs, one with coloured and another with white Background.
Entrance examination for Delta State Schools of Nursing
There is a mandatory screening examination for all candidates looking to gain admission into The Delta State Schools of Nursing for the 2021/2022 academic session as announced by The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing).
Examination Date: Saturday, 18th September, 2021
Examination Time: 10.00am prompt
Examination Venue: Federal college of Education (Technical), off Ibusa road, Asaba (Permanent Site)
According to the examination committee, candidates should come along with the items below on the examination day
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License
- WAEC/NECO result (remember this must not be more than two sittings)