This is to inform the general public that a 3-year Nursing programme is now open for entry at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Prospective candidates must be at least 17 years of age and must have passed their O’level examinations. JAMB is not required for admission, but all applicants must sit for a compulsory entrance examination.
We encourage all candidates to hasten up with the registration before the closing date on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
EDOCONS Eligibity Criteria
Before applying, please ensure you answer “YES” to the following eligibility questions:
- Are you up to 17 years of age and above? candidates below this age will not be considered for admission.
- Do you have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in your WASSCE/NECO? The institution is accepting a maximum of two (2) sittings in WAEC and one (1) sitting in NECO.
How to Apply for the Edo State School of Nursing programme
- First step is to visit the Edo State school of nursing website at https://edocons.waeup.org/applicants/ase2/register.
- Enter your correct details in the form field and submit.
- You will recieve an email via the email address you have provided. This email will contain your a new username and password. Make sure you note them them.
- Return to EDOCONS admission portal once again and login with those crdentials. Click on “Edit Application Record”.
- Fill the form with your correct information and Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result.
- Upload a recent and clear passport photograph of yourself with a maximum size of 50kb.
- At the bottom of the form, click on “Add Online Payment Ticket” to make your payment. You pay online using any bank’s ATM card.
- An application fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) would be debited from your account.
- Make sure you download your payment recipt as evidence of payment.
The Edo State College of Nursing Sciences will close its registration portal on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 12 PM.
The examination, a Computer-Based Test (CBT), will take place at 10 am daily between Thursday 14th of October and Saturday 16th of October, 2021
Block D, Edo State Secretariat Complex