The management of the Federal College of Education Abeokuta is inviting interested candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in the 2021 UTME to its post UTME screening exercise.
To apply for the NCE programmes, prospective candidates must ensure they choose (FCE-Abeokuta) as their First choice in their JAMB registration form. The institution is not going to accept being a Second Choice institution to its applicants.
The screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) and candidates shall only complete their payments and applications online. There will be no need to visit the institution for that effect.
The College accepts Two (2) O’level sittings with a minimum of four (4) credits in relevant subjects.
Eligibility for the FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME
For admission into the Federal College of Education Abeokuta for the 2021/2022 academic session, candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Those who meet the FCE-Abeokuta cut-off mark of 100.
- only candidates who picked the institution as their First or preferred Choice will be considered for admission.
- Applicants with a minimum of 4 credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB. Combination of Two O’level results is acceptable.
- Candidates must be ready to pay a screening fee of N2000.
- Candidates who scored 100 in the 2021 UTME but didn’t choose the College can also apply. However, they must obtain the JAMB change of Institution form and pick FCE-Abeokuta as their first choice.
How to apply for the FCE-Abeokuta post UTME
- Visit the FCE-Abeokuta post UTME portal at https://fceabeokuta.merkovsolution.com/instructions.
- Read the application instruction carefully. Then, scroll to the botom of the page and click on “Start”.
- Fill the form. Ensure you enter your correct information as modification of data will be impossible after submission. You email must be correct, else you will not be able to recieve updates from the College. Note that you cannot leave any of the form fields empty.
- choose a password you can remember because you need it in the future.
- Upload a clear and recent photograph with small file size.
- click on “Save and Continue”.
- Make a payment of N2000 using any bank’s ATM card.
- Upon successful payment, return to the portal and upload your O’level result. If you are using two results, upload both of them. Important: you may be asked to pay for your O’level verification. So, prepare your mind for it.
- Enter your JAMB registeration number and other details.
- Submit and print your application slip. You will need to present it, along with your payment receipt, on the screening day.
To update or complete your biodata, return to the post UTME portal https://fceabeokuta.merkovsolution.com/ and click on “Sign In”. Then, log in with your email address and your password.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME date and venue
This will be communicated to all applicants via the email address or phone numbers they have provided.
You can also bookmark this page and return after some time to check for updates.