Did you score up to 150 in the 2021 UTME? Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is now accepting applications from all students into Full-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
The registration for the 2021/2022 academic session commenced on the 4th of October, 2021. And, like every other Institution, the post UTME screening form is N2000 only.
As part of its criteria, the management says it will give priority to candidates who select the Federal Poly Ilaro as their first choice.
Prospective candidates are to complete the application process online. You don’t need to be physically present in the school to obtain the form.
Federal Poly Ilaro Admission Requirement for Full Time ND
- The Federal poly Ilaro cut off mark is 150 and candidates with lower score will not get an admission.
- Candidates must also choose the Institution as their first choice. You can obtain the JAMB change of Institution form to effect changes in your registration form.
- You will need to provide your O-level result during registration. However, candidates awaiting their WAEC or NECO results can also apply but have to indicate this in their form.
- In addition to the O’level result, you must also provide your JAMB result slip and a clear passport.
How to apply for the Federal Poly Ilaro post UTME
Before applying, please ensure that you meet the admission criteria above.
Now, to apply, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Federal Poly Ilaro portal at https://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ and click on “portal”.
- On the new page, first click on “applicant” on the main menu and choose “Generate Invoice” from the drop down.
- You will be taken to a form field. Fill it with your correct personal details and select “ND full time” in the list of programmes.
- when you finish, click on “Generate Invoice”.
- Print out the Invoice and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only into any of the banks below.
- The bank is going to issue you and RRR code. Keep this code carefully, because you are going to need it to confirm your payment.
- Once again, visit the Federal Poly Ilaro portal (https://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/) and click on “Applicant”. On the drop down menu, click on “Fill Application Form”
- On the new page, enter the RRR number from earlier.
- Once your payment is confirmed, go ahead and complete your application form.
- After filling the form, upload your passport, Your JAMB result slip and your WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB results.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro was established in 1979 and it is located in Ilaro, Ogun State, Nigeria.