The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) has commenced selling its Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To be eligible, all UTME applicants must meet the FUTO cut-off mark of 150. Additionally, applicants must ensure they choose the institution as their first choice in their JAMB registration.
On the other hand, interested Direct Entry candidates must have completed their OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines.
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only. All payments and registrations will be completed online. Candidates do not need to visit the University campus before they can apply.
All applications will close on Monday, October 25, 2021.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates who picked FUTO as their First choice in their 2021 JAMB registration.
- UTME applicants with a minimum score of 150.
- applicants must have at least 5 credits in relevant subjects in their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB.
- Direct Entry candidates must send their transcripts to the school FUTO registrar before the deadline on Friday, October 29, 2021.
- candidates awaiting their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB can also apply as long as they meet the cut off mark.
- Candidates who wish to join the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, can obtain the JAMB change of institution form. This will enable then choose FUTO as their preferred choice.
How to Apply for FUTO 2021 post UTME
- visit the FUTO application portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/appLinks/index.html.
- Click on either “Apply for UTME” or “Apply for Direct Entry”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and submit.
- There are two payment options:
- First option is to click on “proceed to generate invoice” and fill the invoice form. Be sure to provide your correct email address. Print out your invoice and proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of N2000.
- Alternatively, candidates can pay online using any bank’s ATM card.
- After payment, return to the portal and complete your registration.
- Upload your O’level result or indicate if you are using awaiting result. You might actually be asked to pay for the uploading and verification of O’level result. Just prepare your mind for that.
- Upload a recent and clear photograph with small file size.
- Go through your form and ensure you don’t make mistakes. It is difficult to make changes after submission.
- submit and print out your form for evidence. You will need to present it on the screening day.
FUTO registration Deadline
Monday, October 25, 2021.
Note: FUTO is going to organize an Aptitude Test for all its applicants on a date that is yet to be announced.