Starting from Monday, 18th October 2021, Imo State University (IMSU) will begin selling its post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The IMSU 2021 Cut-off mark is 150 and prospective candidates must ensure they pick the institution as their first choice.
The application instructions are super easy to understand and candidates can easily complete them within a few hours. All registrations shall be done online. Candidates do not need to be present at the Campus before getting the form.
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only and all registrations will close on Friday, 29th October 2021.
Eligibility for the IMSU 2021 Post UTME
Before applying, interested candidates must ensure they meet the following admission criteria:
- All UTME applicants must score at least 150 in their 2021 UTME.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry applicants must have chosen IMSU as their first choice.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry candidates must have their first degree certificates, whether it is OND/HND/A’Level or their equivalents. They must also be ready to forward their transcipts to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October 2021.
- All applicants must be ready to pay the screening fee of N2000
- Candidates who didnt choose IMSU at all or chose them as their second choice should ensure they obtain the JAMB change of institution form. This will enable them to make necessary changes
How to Apply for the IMSU post UTME
- Visit the IMSU official website at www.imsu.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”.
- On the new page, click on “Apply for Post-UTME/DE”.
- select Post-UTME if you are a UTME candidate
- select Direct Entry if you are a DE candidate
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your contact details. Also, creat a password.
- A mail will be sent to you for verification. Confirm your email and return to the portal.
- Make an online payment of N2000 using any Bank’s ATM. Alternatively, you can pay into any commercial bank of your choice. Note that you cannot proceed with your registration until you complete your payment.
- after successful payment, return to the portal to complete your application.
- Ensure you fill the form with correct details. Note that candidates who provide wrong information shall be disqualified
- Submit and print out your form. Keep the print out and take it with you to the school on the screening day.
IMSU post UTME Deadline
All applications will close on Friday, 29th October 2021.
Please note that IMSU always organizes a screening test for all applicants. While the 2021 Examination date is yet to be announced, candidates must start preparing as soon a possible.
We are going to post the IMSU past questions on this site as soon as possible. Ensure you keep checking back to get it. And, it’s free!
Imo state University (IMSU) is located in Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria