Eligible candidates are invited for admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, Kogi state.
Candidates who meet the KSP cut-off mark of 100 can obtain the post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KSP post UTME Eligibility
Before obtaining the post UTME form, candidates must ensure they meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 100 in the 2021 UTME.
- candidates must have picked Kogi State Polytechnic as their first choice. To make changes, you can obtain the Jamb Change of instituion form (www.jamb.org.ng).
How to Apply for the Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME form.
Before applying, candidates should ensure they meet the criteria listed above.
With that said, let’s look at the application steps below. Alternatively, you can click on the button below to start your registration.
- First step is to visit the Kogi State Polytechnic portal at www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/ and click on the “ApplyNow” menu.
- on the new page, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- When you click on “UTME Screening Application”, you will see a pop up message. Carefully go through the message. It is basically the same criteria we listed above.
- after reading, click on login. By default, your username is your “JAMB registration number” and your password is simply “password”.
- click Login
- Fill the biodata form with correct details.
- Upload a clear and recent passport photograph of yourself. Photograph should have a red background and not more than 20kb in size.
- Upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE results. Candidates using “Awaiting Results” can also apply but they have to indicate it.
- Next, make a Remita payment of Two Thousand (N2000.00) Naira for the post UTME screening. To do this, click on make payment and generate the remita RRR code.
- Then, proceed to the bank with the RRR code and pay in cash. You can also pay using your card details.
- after payment, return to the application form to complete your registration.
- Print out a coloured copy of the registration form and come along with it for screening.
For more information, visit the Kogi State Polytechnic portal at portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng