Eligible undergraduates can now apply for the 2021 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship. The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship aims to assist selected Nigerian students through their tertiary education.
This opportunity is available to undergraduates and prospective undergraduates who have been offered admission into Nigerian Federal universities.
KPMG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this scholarship:
- must have completed your secondary education (S.S.3) in any Nigerian school.
- you have passed your WAEC/GCE/NECO examination with a minimum of 5 distinctions (including Mathematics and English).
- also, candidates must have scored at least 230 in your UTME.
- applicants must have gained admission into any Nigerian Federal University and received an admission letter.
Note: 100 and 200 level undergraduates can also apply.
How to apply for the the KPMG Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
- first step is to visit the KPMG Scholarship website.
- at the bottom of the page, you will find a form field. Enter your name, contact address, phone number and email address, etc.
- click on “Next”. On the next page, there is the continuation of the previous form. Fill your academic details, including your UTME score and level.
- go through your form and be sure every information is correct.
- click Submit.
KPMG Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for application is October 8, 2021, at 11:59 pm.
The management will contact and invite the lucky applicants for a test.