This is to inform the general public that the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has begun the commencement of the sale of its post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Interested candidates can now apply online for admission into the numerous National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes available at the Polytechnic.
KWARA POLY Eligibilty
The Kwara State Polytechnic will consider admissions for candidates who:
- chose KWARAPOLY as their first choice.
- had a 2021 UTME score of 120 and above.
How to Register for the KWARAPOLY 2021 Post UTME
To register, please follow the steps below:
- visit the KWARAPOLY admission portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- enter your JAMB registration number and your surname.
- select your preferred program (in your case, pick ND full time).
Applicants must be aware that they will pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (2000.00) only to complete the registration.
Important information to all applicants:
- the post UTME screening exercise is compulsory for all applicants
- candidates with incomplete registration will not be considered for admission.
- applicants who wish to make KWARA POLY their first choice and those who want to choose KWARA POLY can obtain the JAMB change of institution form.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) results should not apply
- screening exercises will be strictly online.
KWARA POLY registration deadline
The deadline for registration is October 6, 2021.
Please call 08030832789, 07035236096 for further information