This is to inform the general public that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) 2021/2022 post UTME screening registration will commence from the 1st of October to 26th of November, 2021.
However, the screening exercise, which is a Computer Based Test (CBT), will take place on the 1st and 2nd of December, 2021.
- To be eligible for admission, candidates must pick LAUTECH as their first choice. You can also buy the JAMB change of institution form to make necessary corrections.
- LAUTECH post UTME cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160. Candidates with lower UTME score will not be considered for admission into any programme.
- The cut off mark for Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy is 200.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their National Diploma to be eligible for admission.
- Additionally, all applicants who fall into any of the above categories must have a minimum of five (5) credits in relevant subjects of their O’level (SSCE/NECO/NABTEB) of not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for the 2021 LAUTECH Post UTME
As we already mentioned earlier, the screening application will begin from 1st of October to 26th of November, 2021.
To apply, applicants must take the following steps:
- Visit the LAUTECH admission portal at https://www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng/ and pay a registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00).
- After payment, proceed to fill the registration form with valid details. Note that incomplete registration will be overlooked
- Scan and upload a recent and clear passport photograph of not more than 20kb in size. The passport, which must be in white background, must not be taken using face mask.
- After submission, applicants must print out a copy of their registration form. This contains the date, time and venue of their screening exercise.
All Applicants must adhere strictly to the following warnings
- You must provide correct email address and phhone numbers. Otherwise, the institution will be unable to pass important information to you.
- candidates who is either absent or comes late for the post UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates waiting for their O’level results are also elible for application. However, they must upload the results to the JAMB CAPS immediately they are released.
- The institution will not tolerate inconsistencies in names on different documents. In other words, every documents must have matching names and data.
For further enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org