This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 120 that the Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) has commenced its post UTME registration for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To be eligible for its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes, applicants must have picked OFFA POLY as their First choice. The Polytechnic does not accept Second choice.
Interested candidates who didn’t choose the Polytechnic can obtain the JAMB change of institution form to make the necessary changes.
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only. All payments and registrations are to be done online. Candidates do not need to go to the school before applying.
Eligibility for the OFFAPOLY post UTME
- candidates who meet the OFFAPOLY cut off mark of 120.
- candidates who chose the institution as their first choice.
- applicants who have a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB. Federal Polytechnic OFFA also accepts two O’level sittings.
- applicants must be prepared to pay the sum of N2000 for the screening.
How to apply
- visit the Federal Polytechnic Offa portal at https://portal.fpo.edu.ng.
- Make an online payment of N2000 using any bank’s ATM number. Without paying, you cannot complete your registration.
- Next, fill the registration form. Ensure you enter the correct spelling for every details, including your JAMB registration number.
- Upload your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result. If you are using two O’level results, upload the both of them.
- Upload a clear and recent photograph with a small file size.
- Go through your application and ensure there are no errors. It is impossible to modify your form after submitting it.
- Submit and print out a copy or two for evidence. You wlll be need to present it on the screening day.
Candidates must make sure their contact details are correct. Otherwise, it will be impossible for them to receive updates.