The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, has commenced selling its 2021 post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The OOU cut off mark is 160 for UTME candidates and a minimum of Upper Credits for Direct Entry candidates. The screening fee is N2000 only.
All first-year applicants must make payments and complete their online registration on or before the 18th of November, 2021.
It will interest you to know that the Olabisi Onabanjo University accepts Two (2) O’level sitings. Therefore, candidates can combine two WAEC/NECO results.
Warning: Before you apply, read the next two paragraphs carefully
- To verify your O’level result on the OOU portal, you are going to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5000).
- You are not going to see this until you have paid the N2000 screening fee. And, Unfortunately, you will not be able to submit the form until you verify the O’level. Phew!! TASUED and some other schools are doing this, too.
If your interest is still intact, then continue reading.
OOU 2021 Post UTME Eligibility
- Both UTME and Direct Entry applicants who picked Olabisi Onabanjo University as their first choice during the 2021 JAMB registration
- UTME candidates who scored at least 160.
- Direct Entry candidates who have completed their OND/HND/A’level and their equivalents..
- OOU Diploma students who have been issued their certificates and have also applied for Direct Entry through JAMB into OOU.
- OND candidates must have a minimum of Upper Credit.
How to apply for the OOU post UTME
Before completing the post UTME registration, we encourage all candidates to ensure they are eligible.
- FIrst step is to visit the OOU post UTME portal at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php.
- Enter your correct details in the form field. When you are done, click on “Create Registration Profile”. Be sure to spell your name correctly because you wont be able to change this later.
- An authentication mail will be sent to your inbox via the email address you provided.
- To login, return to the OOU portal at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php. Your JAMB registration numer is your username. Your Surname is your default password.
- After logging in successfully, proceed to make a payment of N2000 for the screening fee.
- You can make payment using any of the methods below;
- Online using any bank’s ATM. This is the easiest and the recommended method.
- walk into any POS shop in the school and make your payment.
- After payment, log in to view your dashboard.
- Upload your O’level results and provide your O’level registration numbers. If you are using two (2) sittings, upload both of them.
- Verification of Olevel costs a sum of N5000. It is compulsory for all applicants to verify their results.
- Before submitting your form, ensure you go through every details carefully. Modification of application after submission costs an extra N1000.
OOU post UTME form Deadline
The deadline for registration is on the 18th of November, 2021.
OOU Post UTME date
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University is going to organize an examination for all its applicants. However, the date has not been set yet. All we know for now is that the exam is going to commence two weeks after the screening form deadline.
OOU post UTME is an online examination. It consists of 6 subjects; Your 4 JAMB combinations and 2 other subjects, including a General Paper.