The 2021 Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, in collaboration with the Embassy of Venezuelan in Abuja, is offering scholarship opportunities to Nigerian students who have passion and ability to study medicine and surgery.
Host University Information:
The Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has picked Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the lucky students.
Elam, located in Venezuela, has the highest number of student enrollment in the world including Africans. Many regard it as the largest medical school in the world.
Duration of Program:
The program has a duration of 6 years
Scholarship funding information:
The Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship Foundation is pledging a full financial support to selected students. This includes tuition fee, accommodation fee, feeding and monthly stipends.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Nigeria.
- good West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO) result. Scoring ‘A’s in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage.
- be between the age of 18 and 23 years.
- Should have single status. That is, not married.
- Should be medically fit.
Candidates must mail the following documents to email@example.com
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- A letter of introduction. Not more than 200 words.
Applicants must submit the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship application documents on or before the deadline date of August 15th , 2021 .