Eligible candidates are invited for admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree.
Candidates who meet the OSPOLY cut-off mark of 120 can obtain the post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
OSPOLY Eligibility Criteria
Before obtaining the post UTME screening form, applicants must ensure they meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must score at least 120 in the 2021 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Osun State Polytechnic accepts either first or second choice. Candidates can buy the JAMB change of institution form to make necessary corrections.
- Interested candidates must have passed at least five (5) relevants subjects (including Mathematic and English Language) in WASSCE/NECO.
- candidates must be at least Sixteen (16) years old as at 31st of October, 2021. Otherwise, such person will lose the admission.
- candidates must participate in the post UTME screening exercise. Else, such candidates will not be considered for admission.
How to apply for the OSPOLY Post UTME screening form
Note: The post UTME screening form is N2000 and it is non-refundable. Hence, candidates should ensure they meet the criteria above before applying.
To register for the post UTME screening, please follow the steps below carefully:
- First of all, visit the OSPOLY portal at https://ospoly.edu.ng/.
- click on Post UTME.
- Be sure to enter your information, including a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- pay a non-refundable sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only using any bank’s ATM.
- complete your registration and print out a copy of your registration slip.
- The institution will contact you via your valid email or through SMS.
- Take the following documents with you to the OSPOLY’s Academic Affairs Building on the screening date will be announced soon.
- JAMB result slip
- WAEC/NECO results
- post UTME registration slip.
Always check the Osun State polytechnic website (https://ospoly.edu.ng/) for the screening dates. Different Faculties will have different screening dates.
Application Deadline: The management of the polytechnic is yet to announce the closing date for registration. We will update you.