Are you interested in the Redeemer’s University 2023 post UTME? Redeemer’s University is a private Christian university located in Ede, Osun State. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of courses.
In this post, you are going to learn how to apply for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME the right way.
Is Reedemer’s University Post UTME Form Out?
Yes, admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is now open and the JAMB cut-off mark is 160. The application fee for the Post UTME is N10,000 and it is an online registration. Therefore, you do not need to go to the school for enrollment. Continue reading if you want to learn how to do the registration
Courses Available At Redeemer’s University
There are a total of 30 courses available at Redeemer’s University and they include the following:
- Actuarial Science
- English & Professional Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts
- Transport Management
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Physics with Electronics
- Tourism Studies
Redeemer’s University Post UTME requirements
Before you apply for the 2023 RUN post-UTME, please carefully review the following requirements and make sure that you meet all of them:
- all applicants must have a minimum of 5 O’level credits in relevant subjects from either WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. You can also apply with two O’level results
- applicants must have a minimum score of 160 in JAMB to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age on or before the first day of the academic session in order to be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for Redeemer’s University Post UTME
1. Visit the Admission Website And Create a Profile
Sign up for an account on the school registration portal using the link below.
The first part of the form is for creating a profile. To create a profile, enter your JAMB registration number and create a password of up to 6 characters. You will need these details to log in next time.
The bottom part of the form is for entering your personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, and a valid phone number. You will also need to select a security question and answer. This will help you to retrieve your login details if you ever forget them. Once you have entered all of your information, click on “Submit”.
Note: Ensure your names are written in the same order you have them on your JAMB portal.
2. Log into your portal
After submitting the form, you will be redirected to a login page. On this page, enter your JAMB registration number and the password you created when you signed up. If you forget your password, click on the “forgot password” link and generate a new one.
After logging in, you can explore the portal to see all of its features. Let me take you on a tour through the portal and show you how to use all of the different features. The different sections of the portal include:
- Create Post-UTME App: This is where you can make your payment for the registration fee. After payment, you will be able to complete your application.
- My Profile: Clicking on this tab will take you to your profile page, where you can see the information you provided when you signed up. You can also edit your profile here.
- Upload passport: You can upload a clear, passport-sized photo of yourself in JPG format. The file size must not exceed 100 KB.
- Payment History: This page displays the pending and successful status of your payment.
3. Make Payment
To create a Post-UTME application, you will need to pay a registration fee of N10,000 excluding charges. You can pay this fee through the Remita platform, which offers a variety of payment options to choose from. Here are some of the popular payment options available through Remita:
- Bank transfer: when you click this option, you will transfer the registration fee from your bank account into the Remita account number. After sending the money, click the “confirm my payment” button.
- Debit or credit card: This option allows you to pay the registration fee using your debit or credit card.
- USSD: You can pay the registration fee using USSD code on your mobile phone. Choosing this option will send a prompt to your phone, asking for your account password
4. Fill Out Your Application Form
After successfully making a payment, you will be redirected to the post-UTME application page. Alternatively, you can just visit the home page and log in with your details. Fill out your JAMB details, Secondary School education, and enter your O’level details.
Pick your first course of interest and pick an alternative course. The reason for this is for the institution to offer you the alternative course in case you are not eligible for the first choice
For the post-UTME examination, you will take three compulsory subjects: mathematics, English, and general paper. You will also select a fourth subject from two options. When choosing your fourth subject, it is advisable to pick one that you are confident in and that you will find easier. This will give you the best chance of doing well in the exam overall. The post-UTME examination will consist of a total of 50 questions, covering the above subjects. Please be aware that an oral interview will be part of the post-UTME screening process.
5. Select an Examination Center and Date
Select a Prefered Test Center and Date from the options provided. The options include:
- Online (South-East South-South). Date: July 10th, 2023. Time: 9am
- Ogun (Redeemer’s University mini campus, Redemption camp, Mowe). Date: July 29th, 2023. Time: 9am
- Ede (Redeemer’s University Campus, Ede). Date: August 17th, 2023. Time: 9am
- Online (Abuja-North). Date: August 22nd, 2023. Time: 9am
6. Submit Your Application Form
Go through your form once again before submitting it. If you notice any errors after submitting, click on the ‘edit’ tab and make changes where necessary, and then submit again. There is also a ‘view’ tab where you will see an overview of your form before printing it. Finally, click on the ‘print’ tab to print a hard copy of your form. You will need to present this during the screening.
Redeemer’s University School fees
While Redeemer’s University school fees vary from department to department, the average school fees range between N600,000 and N700,000. Below is a breakdown of the school fees of some of the most popular programs at Redeemer’s University:
- Law: N1,447,000
- Banking and Finance: N602,000
- Accounting: N675,000
- Marketing: N602,000
- Business Administration: N602,000
- Mass Communication: N632,000
- Tourism Studies: N642,000
- Architecture: N829,000
- Building Technology: N729,000
The school fees cover a variety of costs, including tuition, accommodation, library fees, and more. The specific amount of these additional fees will vary depending on your course and level of study.
Where is Redeemer’s University located?
The University is located in Ede, off Gbongan, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria. It also has a mini campus at the Redeemed Camp, Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria.