If you scored up to 130 in the 2021 Post UTME, then you can easily apply for the Taraba State University (TASU or TSU) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
You can get the registration form online for a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000). Candidates do not need to be physically present at the institution to apply.
According to the management, priority will be given to candidates who meet the TASU cut off mark of 130.
Established in 2008, the University is located in Jalingo, capital of Taraba State. Nigeria.
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria below before applying for the TASU post UTME screening. The N2000 registration fee is non-refundable.
- Eligible candidates are those who picked the the institution as their first choice. Additionally, candidates must pass the TASU cut off mark of 130. If your score is below that mark, don’t consider applying.
- Taraba State University accepts two sittings. So if you passed 5 relevants subjects in not more than two sittings, you should apply.
- students with awaiting results can also apply.
Note that you can obtain the JAMB change of Institution form if you wish to make Taraba State University your preferred institution.
How to apply for the Taraba State University post UTME
Application is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Visit the Taraba State University portal at http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php. You will see a form field.
- Enter your full name, JAMB Registration number, email address, phone number, etc.
- Choose a Username and a Password that you can easily remember. You are going need to remember two the next time you are logging in.
- for Programme, Select “degree” (seems like the only option, though).
- Select your entry mode (Direct Entry or Post UTME).
- Ensure your details are correct and then click on “Create Account”.
- a confirmation mail will be sent to the email you have provided for validation.
- Next, login to the TASU portal once again with your username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) using your ATM card.
- Fill the form online and submit online.
- Print your registration Slip or the Receipt for confirmation.
- Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result and indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
When admission is confirmed, you will need to take your original results and other documents to the institution.