If you are interested in studying at the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), and you are yet to apply for the post UTME/Direct Entry screening, what exactly are you waiting for?
You see, the TASUED 2021 post UTME registration commenced on Monday, 13th of September and all applications will close on the 15th of October, 2021.
Registration is as easy as visiting the University’s website and completing the entire process online. You do not have to be physically present TASUED before you apply.
Alternatively, you can go to a reputable cyber cafe and complete the application if you do not have access to the internet.
Note that we mentioned REPUTABLE. Be careful not to fall into the hands of fraudsters posing to be TASUED agents.
So, Who is Eligible for the TASUED post UTME screening?
- As you are probably aware by now, the TASUED 2021 cut off mark is 150 for all UTME candidates. Only cadidates with a minimum score of 150 in the 2021 UTME are eligible for admission.
- TASUED only accepts first choice. To make changes in your JAMB registration, you can obtain the JAMB change of Institutuion form .The same goes for Direct 2021 Entry (DE) candidates.
- Candidates who didn’t pick TASUED during JAMB registration can also Apply. All they have to do is obtain the JAMB change of Institutuion form and make the necessary corrections.
- TASUED accepts two Oleve sitting. During registration, the institution requires all applicants to upload their Olevel results using the O.R.V.S. The service costs N3500 only.
How to Apply for Tasued post UTME
The application procedure is actually very simple and quick. However, before applying, ensure you meet the eligibility criteria above. Remember that the Tai Solarin cut off mark is 150.
With that said, let’s quickly go through the application steps.
- UTME candidates applying for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Art (B.A.) can apply using this link https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=76.
- Eligible UTME candidates interested in the Education (B.Ed.) programmes can follow this link https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=75
- TASUED 2021 Direct Entry candidates applying for Education programmes can follow this link https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=77
- Finally, Direct Entry Candidates interested in Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or B.A.) degree can apply here https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=78
- Regardless of the programme you choose, the link will take you to a sign up page. Fill the form and confirm that all the information you provide is correct. By default, your surname will be your password. Click on “Create Account” when you are through.
- Next, make an online payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) using any bank’s ATM card. You will not be able to access your application form without paying.
- Submit your O’level result. be sure you have have passed the relevant subjects needed for admission. More on that here
- complete the application form and upload your recent and coloured photograph.
- Be sure to print out your screening form for evidence.
Problems you might encounter during TASUED Registration
Candidates have faced several issues with the TASUED post UTME application form. I will list some of them below:
- Error login in after sign up: If you notice that you have signed up but you are unable to login the net time around, don’t panic. Click on “forgot passsword” password and generate a new login password (remember that your initial pass is your surname).
- Unable to login after change of password: You have changed your password to a name you can remember, but you still can’t login in? No, you are not crazy! The Tai Solarin ICT guys did a terrible job on that section of the platform. The solution? you have to keep keep on creating a new password. Sorry!
- You made error/mistake in your application: While candidates must ensure they avoid making mistakes during registration, it is nevitable. So what can you do when you discover there is an error in your application after submitting? Well, just visit the TASUED assistance page https://tasued.edu.ng/notice-of-application/ and leave your complaints in the comment section. The Webmaster will attend to them swiftly.
Understanding the TASUED 2021 post UTME application Dashboard
After successful payment, you will now see a dashboard with different tabs. Let us go over each of the tabs and what they do.
- Biodata: This is where you will enter every details about you, correctly. be sure not to make mistake.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor form field requires the details of your parents or guardians or ehoever is in charge of sponsoring your academics.
- UTME: This is where you enter your individual UTME subject and their respective scores.
- Programme Choice: Here, you will select the course you wish to study. Candidates have the opportunity to pick two choices. If you picked B.Ed at the beginning of the registration, you will only see B.Ed. courses presented to you. Same with B.Sc. and B.A. Once again you can always chat up the Webmaster to rectify errors for you.
- Olevel_Auto: This is the o’level verification platform where you are required to verify your O’level result using the O.R.V.S. This service will fetch and submit your O’Level Result for you. It costs a sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3500) only. This does not include the Remita charges. If you don’t have your Olevel results yet, you can click on “awaiting result” and move on. However, the management will not consider you for admission until you fetch and submit your O’level result. Note that you can use two Olevel sittings
- Review and Submit: Take a final look at your application here before submitting.
The screening form is closing on the 15th of October, 2021.
TASUED 2021 post utme Screening Date
The screening for both UTME applicants and Direct Entry candidates will take place on the same day. This is on October 20th, 2021 at the main campus in Ijagun, Ijebu Ode. Ogun state.
What should you come along with for the screening?
Please ensure you take the following with you on the screening day:
- Your screening application print out.
- Your original JAMB result slip.
- post UTME screening payment receipt.