Starting from Friday, October 12, 2021, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) will commence its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Eligible UTME candidates are those that selected the UNIBEN as their first choice, as well as scored at least 200 in the 2021 UTME. Direct Entry candidates must also pick the University as their preferred institution.
According to the school management, the screening exercise is going to a be Computer Based Test (CBT).
To register, candidates must pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only. Candidates are to make payments and complete their registration online. There is no need to be physically present at the university campus before applying.
Registration of all candidates will end on Sunday, November 21, 2021.
To be eligible for admission:
- both UTME and Direct Entry candidates must have picked the University of Benin as their First Choice. To make corrections in their JAMB registration form, candidates may obtain the JAMB change of institution form. So, if you wish to pick the University of Benin or make it your first choice, you can easily do that.
- UTME candidates must meet the UNIBEN 2021 cut off mark of 200. The management will not offer admission to candidates will lower UTME scores.
How to Apply for the post UTME
Before registering, remember that you are going to pay a sum of N2000 and it is non-refundable. Therefore, we encourage you to ensure you meet the criteria above before applying.
With that said, please follow the registration step below:
- The first step is to visit the UNIBEN official website at www.uniben.edu and click on WAEUP Student Portal. If you dont find WAEUP on the page, try typing it in the search box.
- next, click on Register For Application.
- Enter your JAMB registration number, as well as other details.
- A new user ID and a Password will be generated for you. Use them to log in.
- Thereafter, click on “Application Record” and begin your registration. Ensure all details provided are correct.
- Next, pay the sum of Two Thousand naira (N2000) using the Remital Payment method.
- Go through your application thorough, ensuring there are no errors.
- Submit and print your application form for evidence. It also contains your screening schedule
The screening will be scheduled as shown below
|Physical Science||Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, Physical Sciences, Technical Education, Statistics|
|Life Sciences||Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Life Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Home Economics, Veterinary Medicine|
|Social Sciences||Social Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Early Childhood Education, Library and Information Science, Guidance and Counseling, Special Education, Adult Education|
|Management Sciences||Management Sciences, Mathematics & Economics, Estate Management,
|ARTS||Arts, Law, Art Education|
UNIBEN 2021 Post UTME Deadline:
All applications will end on Monday, 12th November 2021.
Candidates must ensure they come to to the screening venue with the following documents:
- A copy of the post UTME regstration print out.
- a hand sanitizer
The UNIBEN post UTME (CBT) is set to commence from Monday 6th December 2021 till Monday 13th December 2021.
Lateness to the screening venue may lead to penalization.