The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) will commence its 2021 Post UTME registration for all eligible candidates from Tuesday, 19th October.
UNICAL cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150 and the Institution only accepts First Choice.
The screening fee is Two thousand Naira (N2000) only and all applications will be done entirely. Candidates do not need to visit the University of Calabar before they register.
The Post UTME exercise is going to be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and it will take place from Monday, November 22nd till Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Registration of all candidates will close on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
UNICAL Post UTME Eligibilty
- Candidates who chose the University of Calabar has their first choice during the 2021 JAMB registration.
- Candidates with a minimum UTME score of 150.
- all applicants must have a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects.
- Applicants who score 150 and above but didn’t pick UNICAL can still apply. All they have to do is to buy the JAMB change of Institution form.
How to apply
- First step is to make an online payment of N2000 before proceeding the registration. There are three (3) options for payment:
- The first option is to go the any commercial bank. Pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2000) only and obtain an E-transact PIN. Then, visit the UNICAL post UTME portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/ and enter your PIN, as well as your correct JAMB registration number.
- Second option is to buy the pin online at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/webpay/ using any Bank’s ATM card. After payment, visit the UNICAL post UTME portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/. In this case, your transaction ID is your PIN.
- The third method requires prospective candidates to visit the school to purchase a Scratch Card at any of the banks available in the school. After purchasing, visit the UNICAL post UTME portal at https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/ and enter the pin on the Scratch card.
- Complete your registration by filling all available forms with only correct details.
- Submit and print out your application form for evidence. You are going to present it on the screening day.
Registration for post UTME screening will close on registration of all candidates will close on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
Examination Date and Venue
Please check the UNICAL portal (https://myunical.edu.ng/) from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021.