Starting from today, Thursday, November 4, the UNILORIN Post UTME application form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be available for purchase. Eligible applicants do not need to visit the University of Ilorin before obtaining their form. All registrations are strictly online.
The UNILORIN cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180. The University accepts only First choice. However, candidates can combine two (2) O’level results except for courses like Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, and the likes.
The management is urging all applicants to beware of fraudsters disguising to be working for the University.
The screening fee costs a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) Only and all applications will end on Sunday 5th December 2021.
Eligibility for the 2021 UNILORIN Post UTME
Before applying for the University of Unilorin Post UTME, all applicants must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria below.
- application is available to all UTME candidates with a minimum UTME score of180 and above. The management will not consider those with with a lower scores for admission.
- both UTME and Direct Entry candidates must ensure they have picked UNILORIN as their First Choice during the 2021 JAMB registrations. Interested candidates who didn’t pick the University can obtain the JAMB change of Institution form and make the necessary changes. UNILORIN does not accept second choice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 Credits in Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects in their O’level.
- applicants must be atleast 16 years of age before the end of 2021.
How to apply for the 2021 UNILORIN Post UTME
To apply, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the UNILORIN portal at http://www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on “Undergradates”.
- If you are interested in reading more post UTME screening instructions, click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions.
- Otherwise, click on Pre-admission Screening Registration to start you application.
- On the new page, you will find a form field. Enter your JAMB registration number, your surname, Email, and a valid Phone number.
- You will recieve a verification code. Provide this code for confirmation in your next login.
- Re-visit the website and log in. Enter your JAMB registration number as your username. Your Surname is your password by default.
- Proceed to make an online payment of N2000 using any Bank’s ATM card.
- Complete your registration and prnt out your application form
Note: It is important that you confirm your information before submitting it. Once you submit your application, you cannot modify it.
UNILORIN Registration Deadline
All applications will close on Sunday, December 5th, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is UNILORIN a Federal University?
Answer: Yes, UNILORIN is a Federal University.
Question: Will Unilorin conduct a Post UTME examination in 2021?
Answer: Yes, there is going to be a Post UTME this year.
Question: I picked Unilorin as my Second Choice during Jamb registration. Will the institution consider me for admission?
Answer: No, unfortunately. However, you can obtain the JAMB change of Institution form.
Question: Does UNILORIN accept two sittings in Olevel (WAEC/NECO)?
Answer: Yes, the institution accepts two Olevel sittings.
If you have further questions, please leave them in the comment below.