Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is inviting eligible candidates for its 2021 Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To be eligible, prospective candidates must meet the UNIOSUN cut-off mark of either 160, 180, or 200, as the case may be. Let me tell you what I mean; The institution is releasing two different cut-off marks this year.
- 160 is the general cut off mark for all students
- 180 is the cut off mark for candidates who wish to study Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science.
- 200 is the cut off mark for candidates who wish to study Law, Medicine, Nusing, Common and Islamic Law.
Note that only candidates who will be at least 16 years old by the end of the year can apply. More on this later.
The institution generally accepts two (2) sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and One (1) sitting for Medicine, Law, and Nursing. In other words, you cannot combine two results if you want to study Medicine, Nursing, and Law. Keep this in mind before obtaining the form.
The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only and the application is entirely an online process. Candidates do not need to visit Oshogbo, Osun State, before applying. If you don’t have a laptop, visit a reputable cyber cafe to complete your registration.
UNIOSUN 2021 Post UTME Eligibilty
- Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates must have picked UNIOSUN as their First or preferred Institution during the 2021 JAMB registration.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum 2021 UTME score of 160. As we already mentioned above, the cut off mark is 180 for Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science students and 200 for LAW, Nursing, Medicine, and Islamic Law candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of a Lower Credit or its equivalents.
- All candidates must have a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age by the end of 2021.
- Both UTME andDIrect Entry applicants must be ready to pay the screening fee of N2000.
- Candidates who are interested in UNIOSUN but didn’t pick the institution during 2021 JAMB registration can still apply. They just need to obtain the JAMB change of institution form and re-apply.
How To Apply
Once you are certain you meet the eligibility criteria above, follow the application steps before.
- To begin, visit the Osun State University admission portal at www.admissions.uniosun.edu.ng.
- click on “New Applicants”.
- Select your mode of entry (Direct Entry or UTME) and enter your JAMB registration number. You have the option to choose either “First Choice” or “Other Choice”. Only choose the latter if you cannot find your name on the “First Choice”.
- Next, enter you full name (surname first) and provide your correct email address. Then, select a payment method.
- Click on “Begin Payment Process” and pay the sum of N2030 (N30 is the transaction fee). Candidate will not be able to complete the Sign up until the payment is successful.
- After sign up, fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms. Ensure all information correct as modification of the application is not possible after submission.
- Upload a recent photograph, showing your face clearly and without a face mask. Photograph should not be more than 50kb in size.
- Submit and print out your application form for evidence. You will need to present two (2) copies of the application form on the screening day.
UNIOSUN 2021 post UTME registration deadline
Registration of all applicants will end on Friday, 29th October 2021.