Did you apply for admission at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Basic Nursing?
Well, we are happy to announce to you that the management of UITH School of Nursing have now set a date for their examination and screening exercises for the 2021/2022 academic session. The examination will hold at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Complex, Ilorin. Kwara State.
The UITH School of Nursing examination will hold on Saturday 21st August, 2021. According to the school management, the examination exercise is going to be strictly computer based test (CBT).
After the examination, which will take place in batches, comes an oral screening or interview on Monday, 23rd August 2021. The screening is for students who make the shortlist.
UITH School of Nursing applicants must note the following
- The University of Ilorin Hospital School of Nursing will not accept an awaiting result. This implies that candidates must have their O-level (WAEC or NECO) results before the screening commences.
- Another thing to note is the fact that UITH School of Nursing does not sell past questions nor organize tutorial classes for candidates.
- The Institution will not tolerate late coming on the examination or screening day.
- Applicants are to abide by the Covid-19 rules by using nose masks. UITH will not permit any candidate into the examination hall for the screening exercise without putting one on.
- Parents of candidates are to sit back at home because the school will not permit them into the premises.
- The Institution will not permit vehicles to enter the school premises.
If you have further questions, please call 09016428765 or 08033701842. You can also visit https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/index.